Direct Deposit Instant Deposit
Members have the option to instantly deposit most direct deposited funds.
Instant Deposit is available now. Log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Go to: My Accounts>ACH Transactions and select Instant Deposit.
Instant Deposit Policy:
- Instant Deposit is defined as early access to funds pending in direct deposit.
- There will be a $10 fee per instant deposit. (The $10 must be in the account and available. It cannot come from the deposit.)
- This fee only applies to Instant Deposit and does NOT apply to regularly scheduled deposits.
- No checking account required.
- Direct deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to the timing of the payer’s funding, and credit union approval. Total Community Credit Union cannot guarantee a payer’s funds will be available for Instant Pay since all electronic (ACH) payments do not qualify.
- This cannot be set up to happen on a recurring basis. Instant Deposit service needs to be requested each time you would like to take advantage of it.
- Instant Deposit is available in online banking, mobile banking or with a credit union representative.