Certificate of Deposit and IRA Certificate of Deposit
18-month CD with 4% APY*
available for deposits $500 +
Additional rates and terms available. Review Certificates on our rate table.
A Certificate of Deposit is a good way to maximize your earnings potential without putting your investment at risk. Your TCCU accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA. Your money is invested securely and you can choose to invest as little as $500 for a term as short as 6 months.
- Traditional IRA Certificate of Deposit
- Roth IRA Certificate of Deposit
- Flexible terms from 6 to 60 months
- Only $500 minimum opening deposit
- Dividends paid annually and at maturity
- Competitive rates
- NCUA Insured up to $250,000
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
18-month not available for IRA
Effective as of: 4/2023