Fixed-Rate Equity Loan
- Enjoy a fixed rate for the life of your loan with payment amounts that never change. You receive the entire loan amount at closing.
- Rate is fixed for the life of the loan
- Available in 10 or 15 year terms
- Maximum Home Equity Loan is 80% Combined-Loan-To-Value (CLTV) with a maximum loan of $150,000 Minimum loan amount is $5,000
- One-time distribution of loan amount
- Minimum payment is determined by loan amount, rate and term
- Interest* may be used for tax deductions (*Contact your Tax advisor for details)
Home Equity Line of Credit
A HELOC is a variable rate line of credit borrowed against your home's equity. Special introductory rate: 1.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the first 6 months.
Our Home Equity Line of Credit is there when you need it—No interest is charged until the credit line is used.
- Borrow up to 90% Loan-To-Value
- Credit line remains open for 15 years
- 10 year draw period, 15 year repayment period
- A home equity line of credit is a form of revolving credit in which your home serves as collateral. A home is often a consumer's most valuable asset. Many homeowners use home equity credit lines for major items such as education, home improvements, or medical bills instead of for day-to-day expenses.
- So when you need money for home improvements, a family vacation, college tuition and more, a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) from TCCU is the perfect choice. Already have a HELOC with another lender? Refinance your HELOC with TCCU and save!
TCCU’s Home Equity Lines of Credit offer low, adjustable rates, affordable payment plans, potentially tax deductible, and the freedom to use your funds however you want.
NMLS ID# 729799