FHA Title 1 Loans
The FHA Title I Home Improvement Loans do not require any available home equity. The maximum loan amount for this loan is $25,000 and is available to qualified members.
For your convenience, you can immediately print an application here. Please bring the following items with you to your application submission appointment:
- Four recent pay stubs or a letter of employment stating seniority date, rate of pay, your name, social security number, current working status and average hours worked per week.
- Copy of your social security card.
- Proof of ownership of property will be verified by providing a certified copy of the deed or title policy insurance or the mortgage. These documents must contain your names and the legal description of the property.
- A recent paid city/county tax statement.
- A written estimate of the work or repairs to be done.
- Signed "Certification of Non-Manufactured Home" for loans over $5,000.00 (Included in the application packet).
- Proof of homeowners insurance.
For self-employed Members:
- Copy of recent business financial and operating statement.
- Copy of last two years 1040's.
For FHA loans over $7,500.00 we will also require:
- Purchase of a flood certificate. (Ordered by TCCU, current cost $14.00, subject to change at any time.)
Some improvements or repairs are not eligible for this type of loan. Please contact us for further information.